We are Hiring!
Remote Telehealth LCSW Psychotherapist
Strong at the Core Counseling, a Telehealth Exclusive psychotherapy practice, is seeking a mental health counselor to join our growing practice. We focus on providing holistic mental health services to clients struggling with anxiety, depression, grief, and trauma. We are also proud to support individuals seeking gender-affirming care. We offer evidence-based, somatic and mindfulness treatment throughout the state of New Jersey. We strive to also help our clients become better consumers of quality mental health services. We value teamwork, accountability and collaboration.
We are looking for someone who is independently motivated, has good clinical judgment and is excited to learn and grow professionally. In this part-time flexible position you will be providing virtual, live video therapy sessions from the comfort of your own home or office and you will be able to create your own custom schedule so that you can strike the work/life balance that works for you.
- Therapists must be fully licensed with a current State of New Jersey LCSW
- 3 years clinical experience
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Available 20-30 hours per week
- Experience using therapeutic modalities (CBT, DBT, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, IFS, Somatic Therapies, etc)
- Experience working with adults
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- Prior outpatient therapy experience
- Certifications or specialties a plus
- Flexible scheduling
- HIPAA secure Telehealth platform and EHR
- Referrals and Marketing to help you build your caseload
- Competitive compensation: $50-$70 per session
- Credentialing with insurance companies
- Billing and administrative support
- Individual and group consultation and supervision with our Clinical Director
Master’s degree in Social Work
Required license or certification
Must be licensed in the State of New Jersey as an LCSW
Please send Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected]